'Scandal': Meet Olivia's Newest Client (Exclusive Video)
Another congressman turns to Pope & Associates in an exclusive clip from the second-season premiere of ABC's D.C.-set political fixer drama.
Scandal's Olivia Pope has her hands full. Again.
As if the head of Pope & Associates didn't already have a full plate with whomever Quinn Perkins (Katie Lowes) really is and getting her out of hot water with David (Joshua Malina), Olivia (Kerry Washington) has a new client.
In a clip, above, from next week's second season premiere, there's (shocker!) another politician in Washington who needs the assistance of Olivia and her team, including Huck -- who can spot a recording device that's been hidden in a clock on first sight.
There really is no sleep for the wary for Olivia now that she's severed her ties with the White House and President Fitzgerald Grant (Tony Goldwyn).
Scandal premieres Thursday, Sept. 27 at 10 p.m. on ABC. Hit the comments with your thoughts on Olivia's newest client.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR