Scarlett Johansson Fills in for Al Roker on Weather on 'Today' (Video)
The "Hitchock" star saved the day when the usual weatherman lost his voice.
The Avengers star may have saved the world as Black Widow this summer, but Scarlett Johansson became a part of another team this morning on NBC’s Today Show. Legendary weatherman Al Roker had a case of laryngitis – a pretty unfortunate illness for a TV personality – and was forced to surrender his duties to someone else.
Luckily, ScarJo was on promoting her upcoming film Hitchcock. Her hand shot up when co-host Savannah Guthrie asked where they could find a weather person.
“I have a lot of experience with weather,” Johansson quipped. Then she added, “This is my dream come true.”
So, outside on a rainy New York street with Roker holding an umbrella over her head, Johansson read off the daily weather. She even finished with Roker’s popular line “here’s what’s happening in your neck of the woods.”
“I even loved when you did the gesture toward Pennsylvania,” Matt Lauer complimented.
Is there anything ScarJo can’t do?
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR