Scott Foley to Co-Star Opposite Becki Newton in Fox Comedy Pilot
The former "Felicity" star will play Henry, one of three children who inherit their father's fortune, in "The Goodwin Games" from the creators of "How I Met Your Mother."
Scott Foley is heading to Fox.
The Felicity actor has been tapped to co-star opposite Becki Newton in the Fox comedy pilot The Goodwin Games, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The single-camera project from How I Met Your Mother's Carter Bays, Craig Thomas and Chris Harris is described as a high-concept project about a father who leaves his fortune to his three children -- only if they agree to his terms.
Foley will play Henry, one of the children, with the previously cast Newton playing his sister, Coney.
From 20th Television, Bays, Thomas and Harris will write and exec produce with Peyton Reed on board to direct.
Foley most recently wrapped an arc as Henry on ABC's Shonda Rhimes medical drama Grey's Anatomy. The casting marks his latest comedic effort following stints on Cougar Town and Scrubs.
Repped by ICM, Brillstein Entertainment and Baker Winokur, he also will recur next season on HBO's Alan Ball vampire drama True Blood.
Foley's former Felicity co-star Scott Speedman also booked a pilot this season and is set to star in Shawn Ryan's ABC drama The Last Resort.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR