Scott Wolf Joins TNT's 'Perception' in Major Recurring Role
He'll play an attorney in the sophomore drama starring Eric McCormack and Rachel Leigh Cook.
Rachel Leigh Cook's love-life on TNT's Perception is about to get complicated.
Party of Five and V star Scott Wolf has been tapped to join the Eric McCormack starrer, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The sophomore drama revolves around an eccentric neuroscientist and university professor with a unique way of seeing the world (Will and Grace's McCormack) who helps a former student (She's All That's Cook) solve cases for the federal government.
Wolf will play Donnie, a charismatic Assistant U.S. Attorney who recently transferred back to Chicago. He's a blue-collar, Irish-Catholic kid who is less concerned with doing what's right than what's right for himself, and while he claims his return to Chicago was random, he has a hidden agenda involving Cook's Kate -- his soon-to-be-ex-wife. He'll have a major recurring role in season two.
For Wolf, the role comes after he's been a key voice in The Hub's animated Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters series. The former Everwood actor most recently completed production on two indie films, 37 and The Volunteer. His credits also include The Nine and an arc on NCIS. He's repped by Innovative and Hirsch Wallerstein.
Perception, which was renewed in August for a second season, will return in the summer.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!