Season 2 of WE tv's 'Braxton Family Values' Opens Strong
Thursday's second season opener ranks as cable's top telecast among women 18-34.
Toni Braxton hit a high note for WE tv on Thursday.
The Season 2 premiere of WE tv reality series Braxton Family Values ranked as basic cable's top telecast for women 18-34 on Thursday at 9 p.m., up 108 percent compared with its Season 1 average.
In addition, the series notched a 75 percent increase among women 18-49 and a 47 percent again among women 25-54, ranking s the No. 3 program of the night among ad-supported cable.
In addition, Braxton Family Values ranked as the No. 1 show among African-American viewers during primetime for all key women and adult demos, WE tv said.
“This extraordinary performance illustrates the appetite audiences have for the Braxtons," WE tv president and GM Kim Martin said. "We like to say our programming showcases ‘every kind of family, all kinds of drama,’ and that’s certainly true in this case. These women and this show have infiltrated pop culture and taken over the social media conversation, and viewers just can’t seem to get enough.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR