'Secret Circle' EP Developing Mystery Thriller 'Saga' at ABC
Andrew Miller will write and executive produce the drama about the disappearance of a best-selling fantasy writer.
The Secret Circle's Andrew Miller has sold his third project this development season.
The scribe will return to the sci-fi world with Saga, a drama set up at ABC, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Miller will write and executive produce the project, which tells the story of an author of a best-selling book series (think Twilight) who goes missing before she can complete the final installment in her epic fantasy saga. After a family of fans discovers that she's been kidnapped into the very real world of her books, they do their part and attempt to rescue her.
Amblin Television's Justin Falvey and Darryl Frank are on board to executive produce the ABC Studios entry alongside Full Fathom Five's James Frey and Todd Cohen.
In addition to Saga, Miller is also teaming with Gangster Squad director Ruben Fleischer for a soap set in the world of Texas ranches and rodeos and an adaptation of Leonardo DiCaprio starrer The Beach, both set up at Fox.
Miller most recently served as co-showrunner alongside Kevin Williamson on The CW's witchy drama The Secret Circle, which was canceled after one season. He's repped by WME.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack