'Secret Life of the American Teenager,' 'Make It or Break It' Return Dates Announced
The two veteran dramas will kick off Monday, March 26.
ABC Family has announced the return dates for veteran dramas The Secret Life of the American Teenager and Make It or Break It.
The Secret Life will finish out its fourth season beginning Monday, March 26 at 8 p.m.
Starring Shailene Woodley, the hourlong drama will pick up where the summer finale left off with Amy accepting a marriage proposal from her boyfriend and father of her son Ricky. Ken Baumann, Mark Derwin, India Eisley, Greg Finley, Daren Kagasoff, Megan Park, Francia Raisa, Steve Schirripa and Molly Ringwald co-star.
Additionally, gymnastics series Make It or Break It will launch the third season that same night at 9 p.m.
The new season will follow the gymnasts after they clinch the World Championships and begin training for the 2012 Olympic Games. Ayla Kell, Josie Loren and Cassie Scerbo star in the drama.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game