'Seinfeld' Lawyer Jackie Chiles Suing Bears For Jim Beam (Video)
The Johnnie Cochran-like attorney returns in a new ad.
Jackie Chiles, Seinfeld's Johnnie Cochran-like lawyer, is back.
Liquor company Jim Beam has enlisted Chiles (actor Phil Morris) for an ad campaign touting their new honey-flavored bourbon.
In a new commercial, Chiles gets a call from Jim Beam and vows to sue the bears that are stealing honey from the company's bees.
"That's egregious, despicable, criminal," Chiles says, expressing the same sort of outrage he'd often use to describe an offense Kramer wanted to turn into a lawsuit.
Chiles was Kramer's go-to lawyer on Seinfeld, helping him sue a coffee shop over too-hot java, tobacco companies after a short stint as a smoker left him looking haggard and "braless wonder" for walking down the street wearing just a bra, leading Kramer and Seinfeld to get into a car accident.
The end of the ad suggests more commercials featuring Chiles and urges people to support their campaign using the hashtag #suethebears.
Watch the commercial below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR