'Seinfeld' Lawyer Jackie Chiles Suing Bears For Jim Beam (Video)
The Johnnie Cochran-like attorney returns in a new ad.
Jackie Chiles, Seinfeld's Johnnie Cochran-like lawyer, is back.
Liquor company Jim Beam has enlisted Chiles (actor Phil Morris) for an ad campaign touting their new honey-flavored bourbon.
In a new commercial, Chiles gets a call from Jim Beam and vows to sue the bears that are stealing honey from the company's bees.
"That's egregious, despicable, criminal," Chiles says, expressing the same sort of outrage he'd often use to describe an offense Kramer wanted to turn into a lawsuit.
Chiles was Kramer's go-to lawyer on Seinfeld, helping him sue a coffee shop over too-hot java, tobacco companies after a short stint as a smoker left him looking haggard and "braless wonder" for walking down the street wearing just a bra, leading Kramer and Seinfeld to get into a car accident.
The end of the ad suggests more commercials featuring Chiles and urges people to support their campaign using the hashtag #suethebears.
Watch the commercial below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)