Selena Gomez Gets Faux-Raunchy with 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Spoof (Video)
The teen star plays on the steamy E.L. James bondage novels with a new Funny or Die video with Nick Kroll.
If you're looking for evidence that Selena Gomez is very actively distancing herself from her squeaky clean Disney Channel image, you've come to the right place.
As if starring as a college girl gone wild in Spring Breakers and dating Justin Bieber (well, maybe that doesn't add to the case) aren't enough, Gomez drives the point home in a Funny or Die spoof on the massively successful Fifty Shades of Grey novels, twisting their bondage porn premise to fit a mundane house painting by a pimple-packed Nick Kroll.
The former Wizards of Waverly Place star pines over Kroll, who picks his belly button and shows her the back of his van -- briefly, and for utilitarian purposes -- in the piece, which is just the latest celebrity spin on the 10 million book-selling E.L. James trilogy.
And spoof or not, this is far more conventionally appealing than Gilbert Gottfried's turn reading the book.Fifty Shades of Blue with Selena Gomez from Selena Gomez
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR