Selena Gomez Gets Faux-Raunchy with 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Spoof (Video)
The teen star plays on the steamy E.L. James bondage novels with a new Funny or Die video with Nick Kroll.
If you're looking for evidence that Selena Gomez is very actively distancing herself from her squeaky clean Disney Channel image, you've come to the right place.
As if starring as a college girl gone wild in Spring Breakers and dating Justin Bieber (well, maybe that doesn't add to the case) aren't enough, Gomez drives the point home in a Funny or Die spoof on the massively successful Fifty Shades of Grey novels, twisting their bondage porn premise to fit a mundane house painting by a pimple-packed Nick Kroll.
The former Wizards of Waverly Place star pines over Kroll, who picks his belly button and shows her the back of his van -- briefly, and for utilitarian purposes -- in the piece, which is just the latest celebrity spin on the 10 million book-selling E.L. James trilogy.
And spoof or not, this is far more conventionally appealing than Gilbert Gottfried's turn reading the book.Fifty Shades of Blue with Selena Gomez from Selena Gomez
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR