Seth Green Launches Series 'Stoopid Monkey' on YouTube
The live-action-meets-stop-motion animation project will premiere Friday with two new episodes released every week for 10 weeks.
Robot Chicken creators Seth Green and Matthew Senreich and their Stoopid Monkey Productions are launching a new YouTube live-action-meets-stop-motion animated series called Stoopid Monkey.
Two episodes of series will premiere every Friday beginning this week for 10 weeks on YouTube.com/StoopidMonkey. Green and Senreich partnered with Joe Kavanagh, who launched the Harry Potter, Batman and Justice League action figure brands for Mattel, for the project.
The series, which revolves around the misadventures of Stoopid Monkey, Biggie and QT (voiced by Senreich, Green and Hillary Bergen) as they interact with real people. The onscreen role of Stoopid Monkey is shared by Jonathan Morgan Heit (Bedtime Stories) and Danny Woodburn (Seinfeld), Biggie by Brian Allen. The trio will be digitally replaced by stop-motion animated characters using Buddy System Studios’ stop-live animation.
Buddy System’s John Harvatine IV, Eric Towner and David Brooks direct; Matthew Beans wrote and produced the sketch shorts with Steve Tzirlin and Nakia Trower-Shuman and live-action producer Terence Liff.
UTA packaged the deal for Green, Senreich, Kavanagh and Tzirlin.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR