Seth Meyers Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend Alexi Ashe
The "Saturday Night Live" star and future "Late Night" host recently popped the question.
Saturday Night Live star Seth Meyers is engaged to longtime girlfriend Alexi Ashe, a rep for SNL confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
The future Late Night host recently proposed to Ashe, who's a lawyer in the Brooklyn D.A.'s office.
Meyers just completed his final full season on SNL. But he's staying on through the fall before replacing Jimmy Fallon as the host of NBC's Late Night when Fallon moves to The Tonight Show in early 2014.
Indeed, one source told Us Weekly that Meyers' career change may have led him to feel the time is right to settle down.
"With Late Night, his schedule will be slowly easing up," Us Weekly's source explains. "He wanted to do it after SNL wrapped [because] he didn't want to be an absentee fiancé. Her family loves him."
Meyers and Ashe reportedly met at a wedding several years ago and have been together ever since. She's become a regular fixture by his side at New York events.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR