Seth Meyers Takes TLC Detour Ahead of 'Late Night' Debut
The future "Late Night" host, who wrapped his "Saturday Night Live" run this past weekend, is appearing on a wedding-themed reality show days before his Feb. 24 premiere.
Seth Meyers is taking a detour on the road to his Late Night launch.
Just days before his official Late Night debut on NBC, Meyers will make an appearance on TLC's Say Yes to the Dress in the season 11 premiere on Friday, Feb. 21, at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
According to the cable network's release, Meyers "surprises a delighted fan," Shealynn, an Army medic who was injured in a roadside bomb explosion in Afghanistan trying to get a fresh start on her new life as she rehabs her injuries. He appears at the end of the bride-to-be's Kleinfeld appointment
The TLC pit stop is an interesting move for Meyers, who then follows up his Say Yes to the Dress cameo with the premiere of Late Night on Feb. 24. Though the unscripted series has garnered a slew of cameos over the years, such as Kristin Chenoweth, Kelly Ripa and Joan Rivers, Meyers' appearance is a particularly notable one given its timing.
Amy Poehler will be Meyers' first Late Night guest.
WNBA star Kia Vaughn and country artist/Survivor contestant Whitney Duncan also drop by in the new season.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR