Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg Developing Animated 'Bigfoot' at FX
"American Dad" writer Matt McKenna is on board to develop the project, which is based on the faux autobiography books by Graham Roumieu.
FX is looking for Bigfoot.
The cable network is developing an animated comedy based on the faux autobiography books by Graham Roumieu, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
From FX Productions, Bigfoot is an adaption of Roumieu's comedic works In Me Own Words, Me Write Book and I Not Dead and follows Bigfoot, who is described as a bipolar hopeless romantic who lacks the ability to properly express himself, living in both the human and animal world of Pine Falls but not quite fitting in to either one.
American Dad writer/supervising producer Matt McKenna will write and executive produce the project. Point Grey Pictures' Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg also are on board to serve as EPs. The Jimmy Miller Co. and Floyd County Productions also will executive produce alongside Roumieu.
For FX, should the project move forward, it would join a roster that includes Archer and Unsupervised -- which also hail from Floyd County Productions.
The news comes as FX is preparing to launch comedy-themed offshoot network FXX, which will house half-hours including It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The League and Legit, when it bows in September.
It's too early to say whether Bigfoot will air on FX or FXX.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR