'Sex and the City's' Mario Cantone Cast in Michael Patrick King's 'Mann's World' Pilot
The actor joins Don Johnson in NBC's "Shampoo"-esque drama project about a fiftysomething Beverly Hills hairdresser struggling to remain relevant.
Mario Cantone has joined the cast of NBC's A Mann's World.
The drama project, from Warner Bros. TV, centers on a fiftysomething Beverly Hills hairdresser and salon owner (Don Johnson) struggling to remain relevant in a world all about looks.
Cantone, whose previous TV credits include Sex and the Cityand Men in Trees, will play the part of Nicky. He will join Johnson as well as Taylor Kinney, Kelly Hu, Sandra Vergara, Caitlin Crosby, Amanda Warren and J.R. Bourne.
Sex and the City's Michael Patrick King will write, direct and executive produce. John Melfi (Sex and the City, Rome, Nurse Jackie) will also serve as an executive producer.
He is repped by Gersh.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR