'Sex Sent Me to the ER': 440-Pound Virgin Puts Girlfriend Through Wall, Threesome Turns Nasty (Exclusive Video)
TLC's new series documents the real-life -- and humorous -- stories of what happens when sex results in a medical crisis.
Talk about a memorable first time.
In its premiere, TLC's new series Sex Sent Me to the ER spotlights Greg, a 24-year-old virgin who weighs in at 440 pounds. When Greg and his girlfriend, Jen, decides to take their relationship to the next level, things go horribly awry when he accidentally sends her headfirst through the wall -- and ultimately to the ER.
The series is from GRB Entertainment, the production company behind Untold Stories of the ER. The four-part series documents the real-life -- and humorous -- stories of what happens when sex results in a medical crisis as retold by emergency room physicians and the couples themselves.
Other stories in the premiere including a rocker named Cash who collapses and is unable to move his arm and leg after sex; a trip to the ER reveals a surprising diagnosis.
In another segment, a man with a broken penis is complicated when both his wife and his girlfriend show up at the hospital and get into a heated argument over what caused the injury -- leading another ER admittance.
Watch a clip from the premiere, which is exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, above.
Sex Sent Me to the ER premieres at 10 p.m. Saturday on TLC, with encore presentations airing on Discovery Fit & Health starting Jan. 3.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR