'Shameless' Casts 'Greek' Alum as Fiona's New Boss (Exclusive)
Jake McDorman has joined the cast of the third season of the Showtime drama.
Fiona has a new boss on Shameless.
Greek alum Jake McDorman has landed a recurring role on the upcoming third season of the Showtime drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
McDorman, who starred on last season's NBC comedy Are You There, Chelsea?, will play Mike, described as attractive -- but in a regular-guy way. Fun, confident, relaxed, likable, playful and charismatic, he is the supervisor in a family-run business where Fiona (Emmy Rossum) works.
When the new season opens, Fiona's love Jimmy (Justin Chatwin) has moved into the Gallagher home, Fiona is discovering that her GED will only get her so far and her relationship with Jimmy might not be as fulfilling as she may have hoped. Will Mike play into that in some way?
McDorman has also appeared on HBO's The Newsroom and starred in the Lifetime telepic The Craigslist Killer.
Shameless returns for season three at 9 p.m. Jan. 13 on Showtime.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR