Shania Twain Series Debuts Strong on OWN
OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network has some good news to celebrate.
Sunday’s series debut of Why Not? With Shania Twain drew 839,000 total viewers with a 0.8 rating in the women 25 to 54 demographic at 11 p.m. following the season finale of The Judds.
Why Not? was OWN’s highest-rated series launch since the network's premiere weekend in January. The program moves to its regular 10 p.m. time slot on Sunday.
The finale of The Judds drew 555,000 viewers and rated 0.48 in the demo. At 8 p.m., Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes drew 333,000 with a 0.33.
Last week, OWN CEO Christina Norman exited amid network’s ratings woes, with Peter Liguori stepping in as interim CEO.
In late February, OWN renewed Lisa Ling’s documentary series Our America.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing