'Shark Tank': Friends Explain How Boiling Water Can Charge a Phone (Exclusive Video)
The ABC show airs at 9 p.m. Fridays.
The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive sneak peek at Friday's Shark Tank.
In this clip, two friends from Salt Lake City show how they can turn fire and water into a battery charger. They want a $250,000 investmen in exchange for 10 percent of the company.
The episode also features a guitar player from Dallas who hopes to sing his way into a deal for his service that helps people find and hire music instructors; a firefighter from San Diego who has come up with a simple way to stop costly, accidental fire sprinkler activations; and two men from Chicago who hope the Sharks will get on board with their indoor trackless train that can be used at the mall or even private parties.
Shark Tank airs at 9 p.m. Fridays on ABC.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)