TV Ratings: 'Shark Tank' Jumps Double Digits, CBS Likely Victor
The CW returned to the game, with its Friday originals back after several weeks off the air.
When final numbers come in, NCAA college basketball is likely to rule the roost for Friday.
According to fast affiliate ratings, CBS' broadcast of tournament during primetime averaged 6.2 million viewers and a 2.2 rating in adults 18-49 demographic, though those numbers are approximate and may change. That will easily give the network the ratings victory.
The CW returned with original programming for its drama lineup, with Nikita (1.5 million total viewers, 0.5 rating in adults 18-49 demographic) back on par with its previous episode and Supernatural (1.7 million, 0.7) ticking down one-tenth. The CW was fifth on the night.
ABC's Shark Tank (6.1 million, 1.7) improved more than 20 percent in the demo compared to its last original, placing second at 8 p.m. following basketball. Newsmagazine What Would You Do? (5.6 million, 1.5) also improved, up 25 percent. 20/20 (5.6 million, 1.4) jumped slightly. ABC was a distant second on the night.
NBC and Fox aired repeats.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)