ABC Orders Two Additional 'Shark Tank' Episodes
The Friday night unscripted series will now run for a full 24 episodes this season.
ABC is riding the Shark Tank wave.
The network has added two additional episodes to the unscripted series' current tally, bringing it to a full 24-episode season.
The reality competition series has been on a tear this season, most recently notching a series high in the adults 18-49 demo with a 2.0 rating this past week, helping ABC take home the night in the demo and total viewers, while serving as a strong lead-in for Primetime.
The series will move from its 8 p.m. slot to 9 p.m. starting Nov. 2 when ABC unspools its new TGIF lineup featuring the return of Tim Allen's Last Man Standing and the series debut of Reba McEntire comedy Malibu Country.
ABC renewed the entrepreneurial competition in May for a fourth season of 22 episodes. Last season the series regularly topped all network broadcasts in the demo at 8 p.m.
The full 24-episode order brings the Sony Pictures Television hour to its largest count to in its young history.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR