'Shark Week' Hooks Paul Walker (Exclusive)
The "Fast & Furious" actor who studied Marine Biology in college, will be appear in "Spawn of Jaws."
Paul Walker is heading to Discovery's Shark Week.
The Fast & Furious actor -- who studied Marine Biology in college -- has joined the cable network's Shark Week, appearing in the Aug. 6 special Spawn of Jaws.
The special centers on a team of scientists on the brink of a revolutionary breakthrough that for the first time will allow scientists to understand the mysterious life cycle of the Great White shark.
Using state of the art tracking technology, they will search for the elusive Great White breeding grounds, in hopes to protect the area and repopulate their numbers.Where Great White sharks give birth has yet to be seen by mankind, photographed or caught on film.
Walker uses his free time to explore one of his greatest passions -- sharks -- and will join the team of scientists in their attempts to make history.
Spawn of Jaws will air Tuesday, Aug. 6 at 10 p.m. on Discovery. Shark Week kicks off Sunday, Aug. 4, at 8 p.m. on Discovery.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR