Sharon Osbourne Sends Gift to Jay Leno in Wake of Fling Revelation (Video)
"Dear Jay, thanks for the memories and for driving me into the arms of the Prince of Darkness," the card read.
Earlier this week, Sharon Osbourne made headlines when she revealed that she once had a fling with Jay Leno.
Osbourne made the admission on the premiere of CBS's The Talk, on which all of the hosts shared secrets they had not previously revealed. The affair happened before Osbourne went on to marry rocker Ozzy and before Leno wed wife Mavis.
On Thursday night's The Tonight Show With Jay Leno, NBC's late-night host admitted that he had gotten "a lot of phone calls this week" after the episode aired.
"Well this was before I was married, before Sharon was married -- just two single people," he said.
Guest Aisha Tyler, one of Osbourne's co-hosts on The Talk, then presented Leno with a plant in the shape of a heart from Osbourne, along with a card that read, "Dear Jay, thanks for the memories and for driving me into the arms of the Prince of Darkness."
Quipped Leno, "Sharon gave me a 'heart-on.'"
Watch the segment below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR