Shera Bechard: 5 Things to Know About Hugh Hefner's New Girlfriend
The Playboy playmate has something in common with James Cameron.
Hugh Hefner didn't waste any time finding a new girlfriend after calling off his wedding to Crystal Harris. Hef introduced his new girlfriend Shera Bechard on Twitter Monday. “Shera is both our November 2011 Playmate & my new girlfriend,” he Tweeted.
Here are five things to know about Bechard, courtesy of her website:
1. She was born and raised in Kapuskasing, Ontario (same hometown as Avatar & Titanic director James Cameron). She moved to Toronto at age 18 to pursue modeling.
2. She moved into the Playboy mansion in March with her two cats Arthur & Rufus, and dwarf rabbit Ziggy. She one day wants to buy a dachshund and a doberman.
3. Her favorite TV shows are Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Dexter, Desperate Housewives, and any of the BBC Nature series (Life, Earth, etc.). Her favorite movies are Water Lilies, Blue Velvet, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Bad Lieutenant (the original with Harvey Keitel), Gangs of New York and Elf. Favorite musicians include Death Cab for Cutie, Shania Twain, Travis Tritt, Roy Orbison.
4. She loves to travel and studied perfumery in Paris. In 15 years, she hopes to running her own perfume line. In 30 years, she wants to be running a bed and breakfast in Costa Rica.
5. Her favorite foods are Sushi (especially eel, giant clam and raw scallop), spaghetti and meatball, an Alsace onion tart and a "nice, thick organic steak," according to her website.
What's Hot in TV
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR