'Sherlock': First Full Season 3 Trailer Debuts (Video)
Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock Holmes plans on surprising his friend John Watson at the start of season three, but he's in for a shock.
After a few teasers, a minute-long trailer for British drama Sherlock has debuted.
In this one, John Watson (Martin Freeman) has discovered that his partner-in-crime Sherlock Holmes (Benedict Cumberbatch) faked his own death at the end of the last season, though he doesn't care for the details on "The Reichenbach Fall."
"I don't care how you faked it, I want to know why," Watson tells his friend.
"The one person he thought didn't matter at all to me was the one person that mattered the most," Sherlock says.
It's been two years since that fateful fall, and in an attempt to bring things back to some sense of normalcy, Sherlock concocts a grand plan to surprise Watson of his "resurrection." But he learns that his friend isn't residing at 221B Baker Street anymore.
Watch the trailer below.
Sherlock returns in the U.K. on New Year's Day and premieres in the U.S. on Jan. 19 on PBS Masterpiece.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR