Showtime Schedules 'Web Therapy,' 'The Real L Word' Returns
Both series will shift from their previous time slots to air on new days.
Showtime has scheduled premiere dates for a pair of summer staples.
The second season of Lisa Kudrow's Internet offering turned cable series Web Therapy will shift from Tuesdays to Mondays and premiere July 2 at 11 p.m.
Guest stars slated to pop in to visit the former Friends star's self-serving psychotherapist include Meryl Streep, Rosie O'Donnell, Conan O'Brien and David Schwimmer, who will appear in four episodes.
The third season of Ilene Chaiken's unscripted series The Real L Word will also shift, moving from Sundays to Thursdays and launch July 12 at 10 p.m.
This season, the reality spinoff of The L Word will feature women from both the East and West Coast in addition to returning favorites. A full cast announcement has not yet been released but guest star appearances are slated to take place throughout the season.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR