'The Real L Word' First Look: See the Sexy Season 3 Promos (Exclusive)
Showtime's unscripted series adds an East Coast twist to its lesbian docuseries and THR has the exclusive promo and key art for the Ilene Chaiken effort.
The Real L Word's Whitney will have an entirely new batch of women to play with when Season 3 of Showtime's lesbian docuseries splits its time between L.A. and New York.
It's a change for the L Word unscripted spinoff from creator Ilene Chaiken that will see the production share time between the East and West Coast and Showtime is taking full advantage of the twist in its promotional materials for the series.
Check out the sexy new season video promo and key art, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, above and below, and hit the comments with which coast you think will pose the biggest challenge for Whitney's shenanigans.
The Real L Word returns in its new night and time on Thursday, July 12 at 10 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)