Showtime Renews 'Episodes' for Season 4
The Matt LeBlanc comedy will go back into production in 2014 for a nine-episode fourth season.
Showtime is investing in more Episodes.
The series, starring Emmy nominee Matt LeBlanc as a fictionalized version of himself, has been renewed for a fourth season of nine episodes. Production on the dark comedy vehicle, a Showtime and BBC co-production, will begin shooting in 2014.
The series' third season will premiere on Jan. 12 at 10:30 p.m., joining House of Lies and Shameless on Showtime's winter schedule. By that time, Episodes will have been off the air for a year and a half. The series' second season drew 1.66 million viewers across all platforms.
Season three will pick up with Sean (Stephen Mangan) and Beverly (Tamsin Greig) back together, while Matt (LeBlanc) continues to see his career and his ego get pummeled. New guest stars will include Chris Diamantopoulos (24) as part of a season-long arc, with Roger Bart (Revenge) in four episodes as LeBlanc's agent and Tracy Spiridakos (Revolution) as a family member of actress Morning Randolph (Mircea Monroe).
Episodes is created and executive produced by award-winning writing partners David Crane (Friends) and Jeffrey Klarik (Mad About You), who pen every single episode without a writers room. Joining the duo is executive producer Jimmy Mulville via his Hat Trick production company.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack