TCA 2012: Showtime Renews 'Inside Comedy'
The half-hour comedy docu-series has been picked up for a second season.
Showtime has renewed docu-series Inside Comedy for a second season.
The series will be back for 10 more episodes, it was announced by Showtime entertainment president David Nevins at the Television Critics Assn. summer press tour Monday. Ben Stiller, Tina Fey, Will Ferrell, Jim Carrey and Albert Brooks are among the new subjects for the series.
From Curb Your Enthusiasm's David Steinberg and Steve Carell, the 30-minute Inside Comedy features Steinberg in interview format chatting with comedians like Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, Mel Brooks, Don Rickles, Jonathan Winters and Ellen DeGeneres about their career, personal struggles and their inspiration.
Carell and Steinberg serve as executive producers along with Vance DeGeneres and Charlie Hartsock for Carousel Productions. Alan Zweibel serves as creative consultant.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR