Showtime's 'Ray Donovan' Adds Foil for Liev Schreiber (Exclusive)
Plus watch the new trailer for the upcoming Hollywood fixer drama.
Showtime's upcoming drama Ray Donovan has booked a heavy to go head-to-head with Liev Schreiber.
Veteran actor Frank Whaley (Pulp Fiction, Field of Dreams, Stephen King's Dead Zone) has joined the drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The freshman drama revolves around a professional "fixer" for the rich and famous in Los Angeles -- the title character to be played by Schreiber -- as he balances his work demands and complex family brought on when his father (played by Jon Voight) is unexpectedly released from prison. Paula Malcomson, Eddie Marsan, Dash Mihok, Katherine Moennig and Pooch Hall co-star.
Whaley will play Van Miller, an FBI agent who is investigating illegal activity in Hollywood, and recur on the series, which bows Sunday, June 30 at 10 p.m.
Repped by APA, Whaley's credits include roles in features World Trade Center, The Pursuit of Happiness and guest gigs on Blue Bloods, NYC 22 and Alcatraz, among others. He joins the recently cast Brooke Smith (Grey's Anatomy) who will also recur as the brother and love interest to Ray's brother Terry (Marsan).
Check out the new trailer for Ray Donovan, below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game