'The Simpsons': Bryan Cranston Heading to Springfield
The "Breaking Bad" star will lend his voice in an upcoming episode of the Fox animated series.
Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston is heading to Springfield.
The three-time Emmy winner will check in to Fox’s The Simpsons to voice a Hollywood spy named Stradivarius Cain who is tasked with an impossible mission: to make Homer irresistible to Marge, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Cranston’s episode, titled “The Spy Who Learned Me,” will air in the spring, according to EW, which first reported the news.
Season 23 of The Simpsons, which premieres Sept. 25, will also feature a huge roster of guest stars includingKiefer Sutherland (as a former CIA agent in the season premiere), Michael Cera (as a love interest for Lisa) and Glee star Jane Lynch.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR