'The Simpsons' Lands Justin Bieber
He'll cameo as himself in an upcoming episode of the Fox animated hit.
Justin Bieber is heading for Springfield.
The pop superstar will play himself in an upcoming episode of Fox's animated hit The Simpsons, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The episode is slated to air next year as part of the show's 24th season, according to EW who first reported the news. The Biebs is poised to attempt to land a spot in a talent show in which Bart is playing piano, only the show's producers aren't too keen to put him in the lineup in "The Fabulous Faker Boy" episode.
Bieber first broke the news on Twitter: "Just did a voice over for the SIMPSONS!!! #swaggy," he wrote, though the tweet has since been removed.
Bieber joins a roster of guest stars for the Simpsons upcoming season, which launches Sept. 30, includingNew Girl's Zooey Deschanel voicing Bart's long-lost love, former Office star Steve Carell as an accountant for the mob and Patton Oswalt as the new neighbors' son.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR