'The Simpsons' Sets Lego Episode Airdate, Reveals Plot Synopsis
"Brick Like Me" also marks the animated series' 550th episode.
As The Lego Movie storms the box office, Fox's The Simpsons has set a date for its upcoming Lego-themed episode.
The "Brick Like Me" episode -- which also marks the show's 550th -- will air at 8 p.m. Sunday, May 4.
In the installment, Homer wakes up in a world where his family and everyone in Springfield are made of Legos. He must then try to "put together" how he got there and somehow figure out how to get home before he is stuck in a world of bricks forever.
Meanwhile, Fox's long-running animated series returns with two new episodes airing back-to-back March 9 from 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)