'The Simpsons' Sets Lego Episode Airdate, Reveals Plot Synopsis
"Brick Like Me" also marks the animated series' 550th episode.
As The Lego Movie storms the box office, Fox's The Simpsons has set a date for its upcoming Lego-themed episode.
The "Brick Like Me" episode -- which also marks the show's 550th -- will air at 8 p.m. Sunday, May 4.
In the installment, Homer wakes up in a world where his family and everyone in Springfield are made of Legos. He must then try to "put together" how he got there and somehow figure out how to get home before he is stuck in a world of bricks forever.
Meanwhile, Fox's long-running animated series returns with two new episodes airing back-to-back March 9 from 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack