'Simpsons' First Look: Stan Lee, Harlan Ellison Get Animated (Exclusive Video)
The comic book legend and author talk about playing themselves on Sunday's episode of the Fox series.
Comic book legend Stan Lee and author Harlan Ellison are turning yellow.
The duo are guest-starring on Sunday's episode of Fox's The Simpsons, in which they play themselves.
The episode, titled "Married to the Blob," which finds Comic Book Guy realizing that his comics are nothing if he doesn’t have anyone to share them with. He meets a Japanese woman writing an autobiographical manga and marries her after proving himself and his comic bookstore worthy to her dad.
The Hollywood Reporter has the first look at a featurette in which Lee and Ellison talk about their roles on The Simpsons, during which both pay visits to the comic book store. For Lee, this marks his second appearance on the Fox series, following his guest stint on 2002's "I Am Furious Yellow."
"I was here 12 years ago, and I think I impressed them so that after 12 years, they figured they had to have me back," Lee quips.
Says Ellison: "Now, after writing over 100 books, I have reached the final stake of posterity by being included in The Simpsons."
The show airs Sunday at 8 p.m. on Fox. Watch the video above.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR