'Hunger Games' Alum Lands 'Sleepy Hollow' Arc (Exclusive)
UPDATED: Amandla Stenberg joins the breakout Fox series as Orlando Jones' daughter.
A Hunger Games alum is heading to Sleepy Hollow.
Amandla Stenberg, who starred as Rue in the 2012 box-office juggernaut, will recur on the breakout Fox drama as Orlando Jones' daughter, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
First appearing in the Nov. 25 episode, Stenberg will play Macey, the teenage daughter of Capt. Frank Irving and ex-wife Cynthia. Macey feels disconnected from her dad since he has taken up his post in Sleepy Hollow. (The character's name was previously Mae.)
Thus far this season, Sleepy Hollow is the biggest percentage gainer when factoring in DVR, posting a staggering 71 percent increase in its second episode's live-plus-seven numbers to a 5.3 rating in adults 18-49.
When the series returns after baseball, Fringe favorite John Noble will make his debut for a major recurring role. (A newly released promo teases Noble's appearance.)
Stenberg is repped by WME and The Schiff Co. She next voice stars in the Rio sequel and starred in NBC's Craig Robinson comedy pilot.
Sleepy Hollow returns Nov. 4 at 9 p.m. on Fox.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR