'Sleepy Hollow': 'Hunger Games' Star Makes Her Debut (Exclusive Video)
The young actress drops by the Fox series in Monday's episode as Capt. Irving's daughter and gets some unwanted advice from an unlikely source.
Capt. Frank Irving's family is coming to Sleepy Hollow.
The Hunger Games breakout actress Amandla Stenberg makes her debut on Fox's freshman hit as Captain Irving's teenage daughter, Macey, on the Nov. 25 episode titled "Sanctuary," and The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts the first-look clip.
Things with the Irving family are dicey at best, with Macey feeling disconnected from her father ever since he set up shop in Sleepy Hollow. In the scene, Macey -- in a wheelchair -- interrupts who she believes is her father's new girlfriend. It's really just Abbie Mills' sister, Jenny (Lyndie Greenwood), who makes it clear that she doesn't even like Capt. Irving.
The two have a moment when Macey admits she's gotten used to not having her father around.
"Man's always busy, so I don't really have to deal with his B.S. much of the time. Just me and my mom. I'm cool with that," Macey tries to reaffirm.
But Jenny's not buying what Macey's selling about her current family situation: "I never had much of a mom or dad. Don't know what it's supposed to be like. But maybe give him a chance?" Watch the scene above.
Sleepy Hollow airs Mondays at 9 p.m. on Fox.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Aaron Paul 'Can't Wait' to Have Kids with Lauren Parsekian, Hopes They're Mini Versions of His Wife!
- Milo Ventimiglia & His 'Visitors' Cast Are Excited to Start Filming!
- Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone Show Us How to Really Kiss with Passion On and Off-Screen!
- Hilary Duff Just Can't Get Enough of La Conversation!