'Sleepy Hollow' Recruits 'Girlfriends' Star for Recurring Role (Exclusive)
Jill Marie Jones has joined the cast as Capt. Irving's ex-wife.
Sleepy Hollow has found Capt. Irving's ex-wife.
Girlfriends star Jill Marie Jones has joined the cast of Fox's breakout freshman drama in a recurring capacity, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
She will play Cynthia, the former wife of Frank Irving (Orlando Jones) and mother to their teenage daughter, Macey (Amandla Stenberg). Like Stenberg, Jill Marie Jones' character will first be introduced in the Nov. 25 episode.
Sleepy Hollow posted a staggering 71 percent increase in its second episode's live-plus-seven numbers, which factors in DVR, to a 5.3 rating in adults 18-49 and continued the steady rise for its third episode, rising 70 percent to a 5.1 rating.
Jones is repped by Global Artists Agency. She starred on the UPN comedy Girlfriends for six seasons and appeared on American Horror Story: Asylum.
Sleepy Hollow returns Nov. 4 at 9 p.m. on Fox.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR