'Smallville's' Justin Hartley and 'Lost's' Jeff Fahey Guest Star on 'Chuck'
The actors will play brothers on the NBC spy series' final season.
As Chuck is apparently pulling out all the stops for its upcoming final season, its already rampant fan base will be joined by the very devoted fans of series past, The CW’s Smallville and ABC’s Lost.
An NBC spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Justin Hartley and Jeff Fahey are appearing on Episode 2 of Season 5 as brothers.
Fahey (pilot Frank Lapidus on Lost), plays the allusive Karl Sneijder, who runs a diamond company with mines in South Africa. The CIA has kept a watch on him for alleged criminal activity, but it hasn’t been able to collect enough evidence to charge him.
As Karl's younger brother, Wesley Sneijder, Hartley (Smallville's Oliver/ Green Arrow) plays an anthropologist who has successfully kept himself away from his brother’s shady dealings. That will change when Karl’s enemies kidnap him and the older brother hires the newly formed spy business, Carmichael Industries, to help free Wesley.
Apparently, Hartley had a good time on set. “Couple of days on the show Chuck this week,” he tweeted on Tuesday. “Great people over there. Fun times.”
Chuck’s final season moves to NBC Fridays starting on Oct. 21 at 8 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR