'Smash': Anjelica Huston's Eileen Will Throw A Drink in Your Face (Exclusive Video)
The actress plays a legendary Broadway producer who's struggling to launch the show's Marilyn Monroe play on her own and out of the shadow of her now ex-husband.
Making a musical about Marilyn Monroe isn't an easy task considering Broadway's history with the famed actress but Anjelica Huston's Smash character is up for the challenge.
In a clip exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, Huston introduces her Smash alter ego -- a legendary Broadway producer who isn't above throwing a drink in her ex-husband's face.
Huston's Eileen is tasked with producing the play at the heart of the upcoming NBC drama, which includes bringing in hotshot director Derek Wills and finding the right actress to play Marilyn.
"It's all about two lead actresses battling for the role of a lifetime," she says in the preview.
While Eileen is fierce when it comes to producing and dealing with her soon-to-be ex-husband, Jerry, her challenge is two-fold as the production will be her first gig out after the dissolution of her business partnership with her ex.
Check out how Eileen responds to Jerry's doubts about the Monroe project in the clip below -- and see Megan Hilty's Ivy portray the screen icon's famed skirt scene from The Seven Year Itch.
Smash premieres Monday, Feb. 6 at 10 p.m. on NBC. Watch the pilot online now.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack