'Smash': Uma Thurman's Movie Star Gets a Reality Check (Exclusive Video)
"Bombshell's" director tells the production's new star to stop toying with her understudy in an exclusive clip from Monday's episode.
Uma Thurman's Rebecca Duvall is making a mess of Bombshell, the musical at the center of NBC's Smash.
The movie star character entered this week with a literal sour note when during rehearsals as Marilyn Monroe she had a rather painful-sounding time navigating the musical component of the role, much to Karen (Katharine McPhee), Ivy (Megan Hilty) and the rest of the cast's dismay.
During Monday's episode, titled "Publicity," Duvall begins to sway Karen, seducing her with the glamorous life when she takes her under her wing.
In a clip exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, Derek takes issue with Duvall's entitled attitude and her newfound closeness with her understudy, Karen.
Does Duvall have Karen's best interests at heart? Hit the comments with your thoughts. Smash airs Mondays at 10 p.m. on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack