Christoph Waltz to Make 'Saturday Night Live' Debut
Alabama Shakes also will make its first appearance Feb. 16.
Oscar-nominated actor Christoph Waltz will make his Saturday Night Live debut.
Waltz, who won a Golden Globe for Django Unchained, will host the Feb. 16 episode, NBC announced Wednesday.
Joining the actor is Southern band Alabama Shakes, also making its first SNL appearance. The band, which released its debut album Boys & Girls last April, is up for three Grammy Awards, including best new artist.
SNL will return Feb. 9 with Justin Bieber as host and musical guest.
Broadway Video produces SNL. Lorne Michaels is the creator and executive producer.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR