'SNL': Christoph Waltz Jokes About Being a Teen Heartthrob in New Promos (Video)
The Oscar nominee drops by this weekend — a week before the Academy Awards.
With the Oscars just around the corner, Academy Award nominee Christoph Waltz is dropping by Saturday Night Live to dust off his comedic chops.
The Django Unchained star, along with SNL regular Fred Armisen, used this opportunity to show off his lighter side, joking about being a teen heartthrob following Justin Bieber's hosting stint, "getting even" and his "shortened" name.
In one of the promos, Waltz started to come to grips with the immediacy of putting on a live show in just a little more than 102 hours. "Yeah, well, we'll figure it out," a nervous Waltz says as Armisen disappears from frame.
How do you think Waltz will do?
Saturday Night Live airs 11:30 p.m. Saturday on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game