'SNL': Christoph Waltz Jokes About Being a Teen Heartthrob in New Promos (Video)
The Oscar nominee drops by this weekend — a week before the Academy Awards.
With the Oscars just around the corner, Academy Award nominee Christoph Waltz is dropping by Saturday Night Live to dust off his comedic chops.
The Django Unchained star, along with SNL regular Fred Armisen, used this opportunity to show off his lighter side, joking about being a teen heartthrob following Justin Bieber's hosting stint, "getting even" and his "shortened" name.
In one of the promos, Waltz started to come to grips with the immediacy of putting on a live show in just a little more than 102 hours. "Yeah, well, we'll figure it out," a nervous Waltz says as Armisen disappears from frame.
How do you think Waltz will do?
Saturday Night Live airs 11:30 p.m. Saturday on NBC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera