'SNL': Jeremy Renner Pays Homage to 'Pretty Woman' in New Promos (Video)
The action star revisits his softer side with cast member Kenan Thompson in new promotional footage for his hosting gig.
Jeremy Renner drops by Studio 8H to host Saturday Night Live this weekend and though he may be known for being "badass" and "intense" in the movies, in real life, not so much.
At least, that's what is uncovered in new promos for his first SNL gig.
The Bourne Legacy star shows cast member Kenan Thompson just how "easy" it is to communicate intensity through just the simple, brooding look complete with accompanying music. Let's just say, Thompson isn't quite successful.
Next, Renner -- who appears in the upcoming Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters -- reveals his less manly side when a "mouse" threatens his personal space, consoles Thompson after a failed attempt at downing a shot and a secret government plot that Renner may (or may not) be a part of. And, yup, there's even an homage to Pretty Woman.
Watch the promos below:
Renner hosts this Saturday with musical guest Maroon 5.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!