'SNL': Jim Parsons Gives a 'Bazinga!' Crash Course to Bobby Moynihan (Video)
The "Big Bang Theory" star makes his hosting debut this weekend in the NBC show's return.
The Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons makes his Saturday Night Live hosting debut this weekend with Beck as the musical guest and naturally, Sheldon Cooper's signature word is a point of conversation in new promos with Bobby Moynihan.
Highlights from the five minutes' worth of teasers include Moynihan getting a crash course in how to use "Bazinga!" correctly, jokes about laugh tracks, Moynihan trying to be "cool" and Parsons falling for an SNL prank.
Did you know that Parsons competed in the Sochi Winter Olympics in the non-ice ice dancing competition? He medaled. Watch his re-enactment below.
This week's episode also marks the debut of Colin Jost as "Weekend Update" co-anchor.
Saturday Night Live airs Saturdays at 11:30 p.m. on NBC.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR