'SNL': Jim Parsons Gives a 'Bazinga!' Crash Course to Bobby Moynihan (Video)
The "Big Bang Theory" star makes his hosting debut this weekend in the NBC show's return.
The Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons makes his Saturday Night Live hosting debut this weekend with Beck as the musical guest and naturally, Sheldon Cooper's signature word is a point of conversation in new promos with Bobby Moynihan.
Highlights from the five minutes' worth of teasers include Moynihan getting a crash course in how to use "Bazinga!" correctly, jokes about laugh tracks, Moynihan trying to be "cool" and Parsons falling for an SNL prank.
Did you know that Parsons competed in the Sochi Winter Olympics in the non-ice ice dancing competition? He medaled. Watch his re-enactment below.
This week's episode also marks the debut of Colin Jost as "Weekend Update" co-anchor.
Saturday Night Live airs Saturdays at 11:30 p.m. on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack