'SNL': Jimmy Fallon, Justin Timberlake Kick Off Show With Rap Medley (Video)
The duo use Michael Jackson, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and more to promote their gift wrapping business.
On this week’s Saturday Night Live Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake wasted no time giving the people what they wanted: a rap medley.
Or should we say “wrap" medley?
Timberlake dressed as a roll of wrapping paper, while Fallon dressed in a gift bag, with the pair performing wrapping paper-themed rap songs to drum up business for their gift wrapping business.
They sang tunes from Michael Jackson, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and (though it's not rap) Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know."
The two competed with Aidy Bryant, whose sang traditional Christmas songs. Explaining how the two became friends, Timberlake said he used to compete with Fallon and his gift-bagging business, until one day Timberlake needed a gift bag for a deck of cards he’d bought his uncle.
“He sacked my deck,” Timberlake said.
“He’s actually a very skilled deck sacker,” added Fallon, unaware of how that sounded.
"I’ve been divorced for seven years, so I haven’t sacked a deck in a long time,” Bryant said, angering the men.
Read a full recap of the episode here.
SNL airs Saturday at 11:30 p.m. on NBC
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack