Lady Gaga, 'Catching Fire' Star Josh Hutcherson to Host 'SNL'
Female trio HAIM will make its debut in the Nov. 23 episode.
Lady Gaga and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire star Josh Hutcherson have been tapped to host Saturday Night Live.
Lady Gaga, touting her upcoming album ARTPOP, makes her SNL hosting debut on Nov. 16 and performs for the third time as musical guest.
On Nov. 23, Hutcherson -- who reprises his role as Peeta in the Hunger Games follow-up -- makes his hosting debut, one day after the anticipated The Hunger Games: Catching Fire hits theaters Nov. 22. Southern California female trio HAIM is set as the evening's musical guest.
The news comes just days before Scandal star Kerry Washington takes the Studio 8H stage this weekend with musical guest Eminem.
Hosts thus far this season have included Tina Fey, Miley Cyrus, Edward Norton and Bruce Willis.
SNL is produced in association with Broadway Video. Lorne Michaels is creator and executive producer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR