Snooki and J-Woww: 'We Would Love' to do Another Season
The dynamic duo of reality shows said they have big plans for the fourth season if their show gets picked up again--and it involves Las Vegas.
On the Z100 Jingle Ball 2013 red carpet, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and JWoww said they have not heard whether or not their reality show will be picked up for a fourth season by MTV Networks, but they are up for it.
“We would love to do a fourth,” said J Woww, speaking to reporters at Madison Square Garden event Friday night.
Snooki added there are still plenty of stories to tell, and a fourth season could be a lot of fun.
”We want to show our weddings and our planning and the bachelorette party and all that crazy stuff,” she said
And just where does J Woww want the bachelorette party to happen?
“Vegas,” she said.
”If it’s not Vegas I’m not having one,” added Snooki.
In the meantime, Snooki said she is trying on dresses for her upcoming nuptials.
"’I got my dress," she said, adding that it's by the "same designer" featured on the show "but not that dress"
Additionally, JWoww and her fiance, Roger Matthews, is heading for WE's Marriage Boot Camp next summer before they walk down the aisle.
As for her experience on Dancing With The Stars, Polizzi said that everyone should "do it!"
"It's an amazing experience. You make new friends and you test yourself as a person," she said.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR