Snooki Moves Out of 'Jersey Shore' House
The pregnant reality star will live somewhere nearby her rowdy castmates, THR has learned.
Pregnancy will not keep Snooki from filming another season of Jersey Shore this summer.
She does have her limits, however: the reality star will not be residing in the house of debauchery shared by her MTV castmates, a source close to the show confirms to THR.
Instead, she'll find a place nearby to her co-stars Pauly D, JWoww and The Situation.
A rep for Snooki did not respond to THR's requests for comment. MTV had no comment.
Earlier this year, she announced she and fiance Jionni LaValle were expecting their first child together; the 24-year-old will soon be seen on the small screen brandishing her baby bump in the Jersey Shore spin-off, Snooki & JWoww, premiering June 21 on MTV.
"I feel very good. I'm not getting sick at all. Just a little tired sometimes, but I don't even feel pregnant," she told THR in an interview last month. "I'm only 24 years old, and I want to embrace being 24 and pregnant. So I don't want to wear muumuus and flats. I want to still be fashionable and young."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game