Snooki and JWoww Talk Pregnancy, 'Jersey Shore' Spin-Off Drama
The co-stars tease dramatic tension on their upcoming show; plus Pauly D says of being an MTV uncle, "I feel like it's our baby."
A pregnant Snooki is a sight to behold: but the pint-sized reality star carries it off in typical fashion, balancing on the highest of leopard-print platform heels.
As always, Jersey Shore co-star Jennifer "JWoww" Farley is there to catch her if she falls.
"I feel very good. I'm not getting sick at all. Just a little tired sometimes, but I don't even feel pregnant," said Snooki, flanked by JWoww, in an interview with reporters on Thursday. "I'm only 24 years old, and I want to embrace being 24 and pregnant. So I don't want to wear muumuus and flats. I want to still be fashionable and young."
As for giving birth, Snooki -- who plans to raise her child in New Jersey with fiance Jionni LaValle -- said she's not scared and to "bring it on." (JWoww, however, is in no rush to be a mom.)
They'll soon premiere their Jersey City-based spin-off, Snooki & JWoww, and Snooki teased dramatic tension between the two. In the past, JWoww has been the tough-talking big sister figure to Snooki, but with the latter brandishing a baby bump, the tables have turned somewhat.
"I'm more responsible than she is," she observed, prompting a smile from JWoww. When asked what to expect from the show, she added: "A lot of drama. Drama with boyfriends. Maybe a little fight with us."
JWoww explained: "That's the dynamic, I guess, the sisterly love. ... I think our trip down to Miami really solidified the fact that this is just us and how we're gonna be. And we just grew closer, and that's what I think MTV fell in love with."
They're filming a new season of Jersey Shore this summer, and don't yet know if Snooki's future baby will make a cameo. But one thing's for certain: castmate Pauly D wants to babysit.
"I want to do it. We're all gonna take a part in this baby I think. We're all having it. It's the first Jersey Shore baby, and she's been with us since day one, and seeing everything she went through, and how happy she is now, so we're happy for her."
Is he inspired to follow suit?
"I can play with her baby, I don't need one now," he joked, to which JWoww responded: "That's exactly how I feel."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack