'The Price Is Right' Celebrity Charity Week Kicks Off With Snoop Dogg (Video)
The rapper scored $72,585 for his charity, the Snoop Football League.
The Price Is Right kicked off its Celebrity Charity Week with rapper Snoop Dogg winning big.
Each episode of the week long series features a celebrity assisting a regular contestant in the game, with the show matching the prize winnings for a charity of the celebrity’s choosing. Snoop Dogg, a longtime fan of The Price Is Right, played for his inner-city youth organization, the Snoop Football League, which mentors at risk youth via football teamplay.
Snoop Dogg assisted contestant Darlene in the game, demonstrating his household goods shopping prowess in such games as Plinko. Darlene won $12,500 in that game alone, thanks to Snoop Dogg’s pointing her to a $10,000 slot.
Snoop had less luck on the big wheel, spinning a 20, which the show added two zeros to to make it $2,000. Rounding out the show with two Snoop themed Showcases, Dogg played announcer, and saw Darlene take home a total of $72,585 in prizes.
The Price Is Right will feature Jenny McCarthy, Neil Patrick Harris, Chris Daughtry and Heidi Klum this week.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR