'So You Think You Can Dance' Winner Melanie Moore Reacts
"I am so blessed and honored," she says.
Melanie Moore thanked her fans after winning So You Think You Can Dance Thursday.
"Thank you so much to everybody who voted, supported, cheered, anything," the 19-year-old contemporary dancer from Marietta, Ga. wrote on her Facebook and Twitter pages.
"I am so blessed and honored to be your season 8 winner. THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!!!!! wow. #surreal #isthisreal," she added.
But fans of the Fox hit had mixed feelings about Moore beating Sasha Mallory. (Marko Germar came in third and Tadd Guadduang was in fourth.)
Some on Twitter supported the final results, while others suggested the order should have been switched up.
"I don't care if Tadd lost. I still believe he was the most versatile one of the bunch & could do amazing things," wrote one.
But said another, "Really happy with the winner of #SYTYCD. My favorite all season. So great."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR